2. Unused spaces: Look for niches to create built in storage like under stairs
3. Build book cases on wall that would otherwise not be worthy of use
4. Hidden Options: Look for clever ways to add storage
5. Vertical Storage: Make use of vertical space when possible
6. Space saving Furniture – Incorporate furniture that saves space or has smaller lines
7. smaller scale furniture – especially furniture with no arms or slight arms. Takes up less space visually and physically.
8. Think outside of the box. You don’t have to have a sofa at all. Four chairs in a radius will give you the same seating for conversation that two sofas do with a lot less room being eaten up by the furniture.
9. Look for dual functionality in your rooms by creating space within a space such as this room with the murphy bed.
10. Take advantage of vertical space – Anytime you can get it off the floor do!
Let’s see how creative we can be! I’m walking around my house right now with a notepad.
Can’t wait to tell you what I’m up to!!