I have rounded up some more of my favorites for you today on Cyber Monday!!
All the items listed are 25% off Thru Dec. 3, 2019 So Shop NOW!!!!
For pricing or to read more about each item, simply Click on the hyperlinks below either on the number of the item or the name of the item to go straight to the website!
- Hanging Rattan Chair – Doesn’t everyone want a hanging chair? I love this one for the quality and the price!
- Leighton Pillow Cover – I put one of these pillows on my son’s bed and I love it. The embroidery is amazing!
- Addie Stripe Pillow Cover with Tassels – This little pillow is the perfect accent. Who doesn’t love a pillow with tassels?
- Capiz Honeycomb Chandelier – Whether you are updating your breakfast room or beach house bedroom, this is the perfect accent!
- Montara Mirror – I have used this mirror for so many projects! It’s perfect for a bedroom over a chest or in a bathroom over a vanity.
- Bedford Tray – Talk about the perfect tray, this is it! This tray adds so much texture to every spot. Perfect in a bathroom to corral items on the vanity, or on a buffet for silverware and napkins or on a porch with a pitcher of lemonade and a couple of glasses.
- Riviera Stool – This stool is a copy of a 1930’s classic. It adds so much character to a kitchen. Continually one of my go to’s for my projects! It is equally at home in a coastal project or a classic kitchen.
- Balboa side chair – What a great chair for so many rooms in your home. It works great for a breakfast room dining table, or a game table. It comes with a perfectly tailored cushion in multiple fabrics options so you can switch up your look with ease.
- Terrace Dining Table – For indoors or outdoors, this table is a classic beauty! 94.5″W x 41.5”D x 31.5”H Overall
- Salento Linen Napkins – What a perfect hostess gift! I stock up on these for myself and for giving. Available in sets of 4, 8 or 12! The tassel tie makes them gift-ready! Available in four colors.
- Ryder Denim Rug – This rug is a workhorse rug where ever you decide to use it. Perfect for so many places in your home. Wool for softness, denim for relaxed ease. This original design is equal parts charming and dynamic, comfortable and stylish. We love its super-textural feel and airy palette of worn-in denim and soft white. Expertly woven by hand, no two are exactly alike.
- Venice Rattan Chair – I’m in love with this sculptural chair! It comes with a cushion which is available in several fabrics. The simplicity of natural rattan is made even more fabulous with the addition of a comfy cushion. Ours provides ample padding for lounging, but we kept the profile slim enough to keep the look clean.
- La Jolla Baskets – Whether you decide to use these in a nursery, den, bathroom or on a porch, these baskets are great at hiding objects you need to keep close by but don’t want to clutter your room. These lidded baskets give storage a beachy spin, with strips of recycled plastic wrapped around coils of neutral seagrass. Use it to store everything from toys to craft supplies, linens to laundry. Because each basket is crafted by hand, no two will be exactly alike, adding to its charm.
- Dip Dyed Stools – Aren’t these just the cutest stools ever? These little stools are available in two heights, 15″ and 19″ H. I suggest getting one of each. They will hold 225 lbs so they are perfect for having as a decoration but are truly little workhorses. One of my favorite little sidekicks, this is hand-shaped from teak with all the beautiful imperfections I love about raw wood. To up the style factor, the legs are dipped in glossy paint. Try it as a perfect perch for towels in the bath, or books and bottles in the nursery. We also like styling a room with multiples to create an elevated plantscape. Because this is handcrafted, each piece is truly one of a kind.
Shop Today because tomorrow all the items go back to regular price!
Serena & Lily “Thank You Event” runs through Dec. 3, 2019
All Items are Currently 25% off through Dec. 3, 2019
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Serena & Lily. All opinions are my own. Lisa Mende Design will only accept sponsored posts from brands that I find of interest to my readers and meet my requirements of quality.