Common Thread for The Cure Scarf Competition
Crossville, Inc. has long been a proud sponsor and active supporter of The Common Thread for the Cure. The Common Thread unites the interior design community, including companies like Crossville, to offer practical support to those in our industry who are battling breast cancer. Through Helping Hands grants, we help struggling colleagues and their families address real needs that arise in the face of the disease.
- Create your unique scarf design using the 25″ x 60″ Template the (PDF, JPEG)Templates may be downloaded and opened in design software including MS Paint, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop or printed and drawn by hand and scanned.
- Include Crossville Mountain imagery in your design. (PDF, JPEG, Illustrator)
- Submit your design in digital format (PDF, AI, and PSD are preferred)
- Provide a 300-500 design statement with your submission to convey the concept and inspiration behind your creation.
- Download, print, sign Crossville, Inc.’s Design Use Waiver form and submit with your design. (PDF)
- Submit design and supporting documents via e-mail by March 31, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.Or physical mail to Crossville Inc. Attn: Mikeal Jensen, 346 Sweeney Dr, Crossville, TN 38555
Winners receive a scarf featuring their design, a Crossville, Inc. prize pack valued at $200, and a $3,500 tax deductible donation to The Common Thread for the Cure foundation will be made in each winner’s name.
- Designs due to Crossville: March 30th
- Online voting: April 14-3oth
- Winners announced: May 16th
- Design Unveiling and Donation Ceremony: October
Winning Scarf Designs
Winning scarves can be purchased from Crossville, Inc. after the design unveiling in October and proceeds are donated to The Common Thread
Spread the Word, Spread the Love
*****Please……Share Crossville, Inc.’s Common Thread for the Cure Scarf Competition with anyone within the design community who believes in Breast Cancer Awareness and supporting The Common Thread for the Cure. (include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Email share)
All designs must be original. Crossville reserves the right to adjust designs for proper sizing and formatting for final production.
If you haven’t entered, do so today!!! How cool would it be to have your design featured as the winner and to have $3500 donated in your name to fight Cancer? And if you don’t want to enter, make sure you support this cause by spreading the word, and by purchasing the winning design from Crossville,Inc (contact your local Crossville Distributor) for someone you love who is fighting cancer or by making donations directly to The Common Thread for The Cure Here! Together we can find a cure!