Did you know there is actually has a shower specialist who studies the art of showering? Well, may be not every company has one but Brizo does. It’s an example of how far Brizo goes to insure you get the best possible quality and design when you purchase Brizo products. This past week, I had the privledge of hearing the Brizo shower specialist speak, while in Memphis for the Brizo blogger19 reunion. It was really quite amusing to learn that there is no clear cut way people shower. The specialist didn’t elaborate on the tedious details, but said methods of showering does vary from person to person. Some people start at the top and wash moving down their bodies, while other do the reverse. There are people who brush their teeth while showering. I personally find that gross, but each to his own. So why does Brizo hire someone to study the way people shower? It’s to determine how they can help you create a customized spa-like experience in your home. Do you have a Brizo shower system? If not, getting a Brizo shower system is the first step in having the ultimate “at home” shower experience.
- WaterSense® – Special certification given to faucets that meet the water efficiency specifications set forth by the E.P.A., with a flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute.
- H2Okinetic® Technology – Controlling the shape, velocity and thermal dynamics of water to create a warmer, more luxurious spray that gives the feeling of a high-flow body spray with half the water.
- Sensori® Thermostatic Valving – Works like a thermostat in high-flow showers to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the water mix to maintain a more precise water temperature.
- TempAssure® Thermostatic Valving – Works like a thermostat in medium-flow showers to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the water mix to maintain a more precise water temperature.
- Brilliance® Finishes – Extraordinary finishes that hold up beautifully to everyday use. No tarnishing, no discoloring and no worries.
- No-Lead Compliant – Faucets designated as being “no-lead compliant” are those that are compliant with state and federal drinking water legislation.
experience continue reading here. If you want luxury
and a custom shower experience, you want Brizo.
but all opinions in this post are my own.
All photos courtesy of Brizo